MTCORE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This legal notice regulates the use and use of the website www.mtcore.io, owned by MTCORE, S.A.
The navigation of the website of MTCORE, assigns you the condition of USER of the same and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the conditions published in this document, warning that these conditions may be modified without prior notification of MTCORE, whose case shall be published and given notice as soon as possible.
Therefore, it is recommended that you carefully read your content if you wish to access or use the information and services offered on this website.
In addition, the USER undertakes to use the website correctly in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic use and this document and will be liable to MTCORE, or third parties for any damages that may result from breach of this obligation.
Any use other than that authorized is expressly prohibited and MTCORE is authorized to deny or remove access and use at any time.
1. MTCORE is a software sales company that markets technology worldwide with the aim of being a mining technology, hereinafter referred to as "bideration" to mine its own virtual currency: "MTCORE".
2. The sale of software is the technology service provided by MTCORE, or one of its affiliates or companies of the Group to the USER that allows, through the Internet site www.mtcore.io, to perform most of the operations and mining services and acquiring bids (activation codes) commonly used by MTCORE through its communication channels and which are available from MTCORE at all times in accordance with its commercial and transactional security policies.
3. You may use MTCORE at any time, 24 hours a day, and you may purchase one of the three software packages (MT START, MTGO and MTPRO) through the above website.
4. USER acknowledges that the software has underlying complex and innovative technical means in which errors and malfunctions may arise, as well as the need for maintenance and adjustments, so that MTCORE, while guaranteeing the operation of the software, will not be responsible for damages arising from delays and unavailability that have such grounds.
5. MTCORE reserves the right not to give access to the platform and not to transfer the activation codes to the USER if it fails to pay its plan / package monthly, unless it has previously been contracted between MTCORE and USER an automatic renewal plan.
6. The instructions and orders transmitted through the Internet by the USER to MTCORE will produce full legal effects, and the USER can not claim the lack of affixing of his signature in any document for non-compliance with the obligations assumed by you as a result of the order or instruction transmitted to MTCORE .
7. MTCORE will use its best efforts to execute the sale of the software in real time to the USER, so it does not guarantee the effective cancellation of the voucher of the technological equipment that has been validly sold.
8. The USER acknowledges that any errors or deficiencies resulting from the access channel or the means of access used by the USER can not be opposed to MTCORE.
9. MTCORE shall not be liable for any failure to comply with any obligation under this section if the breach arises from causes not controlled by MTCORE, in particular in cases of force majeure such as fires, floods, catastrophes, disturbances of public order, or in any fortuitous cases that arise at any time.
2. IDENTIFICATION AND COMMUNICATIONS
MTCORE, in compliance with Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Electronic Commerce Information Services, informs you that:
Its corporate name is: MTCORE;
Your business name is: MTCORE
Your NIF is: A-27752435
Its office headquarters are located in: Gran Via Avenue, 84, 1º Dtº, 36230 Vigo, Spain.
It is registered in the Vigo - Ponte Vedra Commercial Register.
In order to contact us, we offer you different means of contact, whose details appear next:
E-mail: [email protected]
Postal address: Avenida Gran Via 84, 1º Dt.º, 36230 Vigo Ponte Vedra
3. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
1. Access to the website and its services is free and free. However, MTCORE may condition the use of certain services offered on the website to the previous completion of the corresponding form.
2. The adhesion of the USER to the Software assumes the assignment of an accession number and a personal secret code (PIN) (abbreviated as "Security Codes"), being sure that the USER has to register with his / her citizen or passport, validating their information through biometric data (fingerprint or face).
3. The USER guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all its data communicated to MTCORE
4. The Security Codes are generated and assigned by MTCORE in accordance with a process that guarantees total confidentiality and is unique, personal and non-transferable, and the USER is solely responsible for the proper use and confidentiality of such elements, obliging themselves not to to disclose them to third parties, for whatever reason, and its sole, exclusive and exclusive responsibility is the unauthorized, abusive or fraudulent use of them, for which it will bear all the costs and damages resulting therefrom.
3. The PIN can be changed by the user, either on his own initiative or at the request of MTCORE, for security reasons.
4. The USER authorizes MTCORE to register, in digital or other medium, access to software services and instructions or other communications made within the scope of this service, recognizing the validity of this registry as a means of proof for judicial purposes and more recognizing the attribution of the probative force provided for electronic documents capable of written representation, as established in Decree-Law no. 290-D / 99, of August 2.
5. MTCORE reserves the right to take any additional safety measures that may prove necessary.
6. The user undertakes, by any means within his reach, to immediately notify MTCORE and to cancel the option to provide software services, whenever he or she knows or suspects the incorrect, abusive or fraudulent use of this software. service. The USER also undertakes to formalize, on the same day (or as soon as possible), such communication in writing, in which he shall specify, as far as possible, the causes and forms of the anomalous use.
7. The USER is fully aware of and acknowledges that the software service has a transactional component that allows the movement of bids (activation codes and MTCORE digital currency through the Internet and via Security Codes, which corresponds to a new way of moving the crypto-cash accounts and the values associated with them, through the two public wallets, namely the wallet of bids and the wallet MTCORE.
8. The USER expressly commits itself to properly use the contents and services of MTCORE and not to use them, among others:
a) Disseminate illegal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, apologetic or terrorism content, or in general contrary to law or public order;
b) To introduce computer viruses into the network or to perform actions that may alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damages in the electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of MTCORE, or third parties; as well as making it difficult for other users to access the website and its services by consuming massively the computer resources through which MTCORE provides its services.
c) Attempt to access the e-mail accounts of other users or the restricted areas of MTCORE's computer systems, or third parties and, in this case, extract information.
d) Violate the intellectual or industrial property rights identified in clause 5, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of MTCORE or third parties.
e) Assume the identity of any USER.
f) Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or through any other means of public communication, transform or modify the content, unless with the authorization of the holder of the respective rights or if it is legally permitted.
g) Collect data for advertising purposes or send any type of advertising and communications for sales purposes or other commercial reasons without prior request or consent.
4. INFORMATION AVAILABILITY ABOUT CRIPTOMOEDA
1. The information on cryptomeoeda (in particular, the price of MTCORE, BTC, ETH, or other altcoins) to which the USER may access through the Internet site, is made available to MTCORE by MTCORE and / or third parties, who authorize it to receive , store, process, use and disseminate such financial information. Although the suppliers of such information have been selected by MTCORE according to criteria of high reliability and credibility, MTCORE can not guarantee the quality, accuracy, accuracy, timeliness and constant updating of the financial information made available.
2. The financial information provided by MTCORE on its website will be used by the USER at its own risk and for strictly personal purposes, and the USER will be entirely and exclusively responsible for the investment decisions taken, and MTCORE will not be liable to the USER or third parties, for damages caused by any decision taken and / or executed based on the financial information made available.
3. The provision of financial information does not constitute or replace in any way the advice and use of specialists in financial investments that the USER may need for their investments, the USER acknowledging that they imply the risk of obtaining returns variables, which may even be negative, as well as the risk of loss and not recovery of part or all of the invested capital.
4. MTCORE reserves the right at any time and without prior notice to change the content of the information or its configuration and to suspend its dissemination, as well as to request from the USER, if it deems necessary, the issue the purpose for which the information is intended.
5. In case of non-compliance with the provisions of this Clause, and without prejudice to any request for compensation, MTCORE reserves the right to prevent the USER from accessing the financial information, without the need for any prior notice, with immediate effect and for a definitive term.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
2. You may not copy, reproduce, alter, distribute, distribute, distribute, sell, transfer, transmit or otherwise make available the material or information through the reserved area of the MTCORE Internet site accessible to third parties, with or without commercial purposes, being liable to MTCORE or third parties for any act done in breach of the provisions of this Clause.
3. All contents of the web site, such as texts, photographs, graphics, icons, images, technology, software, graphic design and source codes, bids, of points and of ranking, constitute an asset whose property belongs to MTCORE, not being considered as assigned, for any title, none of the rights of exploitation of the same in addition to what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
4. All trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of MTCORE, not being considered that the use or access to the same attribute
5. The distribution, modification, assignment or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights is prohibited.
6. The creation of a hyperlink does not imply, in any case, the existence of relations between MTCORE and the owner of the website to which it connects, nor the acceptance and approval by MTCORE of its contents or services.
7. MTCORE is not responsible for the use of each user of the materials available on the website, nor of actions taken on the basis thereof.
6. SYSTEM MAINTENANCE AND ACCESS INTERRUPTS
1. Due to the imposition of technical requirements related to the service in question, the services of MTCORE will carry out maintenance operations to the computer system that may determine the provisional suspension of the services or the non access to them, and this does not constitute an event that generates responsibilities of MTCORE .
2. MTCORE shall not be liable for any temporary or permanent failures of its website resulting from the performance of third parties or other services subscribed by the USER himself.
3. The USER is responsible for access to the Internet, its connection, security conditions and technical characteristics of transmission and anti-virus protection in the communications systems used to access the services over the Internet.
7. SERVICES CHANGE OR CANCELLATION
1. MTCORE may change the conditions of provision of the software service without prior notice to the USER.
2. Without prejudice to the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the provision of the software service may be canceled at any time by the USER, upon written notice to MTCORE.
3. The services may also be freely canceled, either definitively or provisionally by MTCORE, if its use violates the provisions of this section, and when there is reason to suspect that the security protocols related to this service have been violated or MTCORE does not have the technical conditions to provide the above services.
4. USER access to the software service may be temporarily or permanently terminated whenever (i) the USER does not comply with the obligations arising from this section, (ii) the USER does not comply with other obligations, regardless of the respective (legal, regulatory or contractual), relevant to the relationship established with MTCORE, or (iii) the USER or MTCORE, in its sole discretion, consider that the necessary safety conditions are not met.
5. In any case, no reciprocal responsibility shall be borne by the Parties for the cancellation of services based on the terms established in this Clause.
8. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY ON ACCESS AND USE
The content of this website is of a general nature and a purely informative purpose, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
MTCORE excludes, to the extent permitted by the legal order, any liability for damages or losses of any nature resulting from:
1. Impossibility to access the website or lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and / or actuality of the contents, as well as the existence of defects and failures of any kind in the content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available or accessed through the website or services offered.
2. Presence of viruses or other elements in content that may cause changes in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
3. Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, uses of traffic and this legal notice as a result of incorrect use of the website.
4. In particular, and by way of example, MTCORE is not responsible for the acts of third parties that infringe intellectual and industrial property rights, trade secrets, the right to honor, personal and family privacy and the image itself, as well as the rule on unfair competition and illicit advertising.
5. Likewise, MTCORE disclaims any responsibility regarding information found outside this website or not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on the website is exclusively to inform the user of the existence of other sources that may expand the content offered by the website.
6. MTCORE does not guarantee or be responsible for the functioning or accessibility of connected websites; nor does it suggest, promote or recommend the consultation of the same, nor be responsible for the result obtained. MTCORE is not responsible for the creation of hyperlinks by third parties.
9. PROCEDURE IN CASE OF CARRYING OUT ILLICIT ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, you should send a notification to MTCORE, identifying duly and specifying the alleged infringements.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publication of the laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that must be published formally in the official gazettes of the public administrations, which are the only instrument that certifies their authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide without purpose of legal validity.
We may transfer or assign our rights and duties relating to the Terms and Conditions to any party at any time without notice, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under this Document. The USER may not, however, transfer or assign any of its rights and duties relating to this Document to any other party.
This Document (as amended from time to time) contains all the terms and conditions, as well as all agreement and understanding between MTCORE and the USER, in relation to all matters herein and supersedes any prior agreement, in writing or verbal, between them regarding such matters. No oral explanation or oral information given by any of us shall change the interpretation of this Document. You acknowledge that by agreeing to accept this Document, you have not relied on any representation that is not expressly included in this document and you agree that you will have no recourse against any false statement that has not become a term of this Document. However, nothing in this Document is intended to exclude liability for any statement or fraudulent act.
If any part of the provisions of this Document is found to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, such provision shall be deemed severable from this Document and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the Document.
If there is any failure to enforce any right or provision of this Document, it shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision, unless acknowledged and agreed by MTCORE in writing.
USER agrees that the Terms and Conditions contained in this document and any controversy between USER and MTCORE shall be governed in all respects by the laws of Spain, without prejudice to other legal provisions that must be applied, and excluding the application of the UN Convention Contracts for International Sale. of goods. Except if this is forbidden and without limitation to any statutory rights for consumers under applicable consumer protection laws, USER agrees that all disputes, claims and proceedings arising out of or related to the services will be resolved by the competent courts of Vigo, Spain. However, MTCORE will always have the right to file a lawsuit in the court of competent jurisdiction of your domicile. All claims must be filed within one (1) year after the claim arises. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right under the Terms and Conditions shall not be deemed a waiver of such right.
The services are controlled and offered by MTCORE in Spain. We make no representations that services are appropriate or available for use in other countries. The USERS of www.mtcore.io
are responsible for ensuring that they are in compliance with the law of the jurisdiction in which they operate and reside.
YOU HEREBY DECLARE THAT YOUR WILL ARE FREE AND CLARIFY, FULLY CONSCIOUS OF THE CONTENTS OF THE ABOVE RELATED CLAUSES, DESIGNATELY AS TO:
1. TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE PROVISION OF TECHNOLOGY, CRIPTOMOEDA AND MINING SERVICES (BIDERATION) HERE AGREED;
2. OTHER CONDITIONS FOR THE OPENING OF WALLET AND CONTRACT FOR THE PROVISION OF SERVICES FOR THE ACQUISITION OF THE SOFTWARE PLANS, THE REGISTRATION, TRANSFER OF VALUES AND CRYPTOMOIDS.
3. EVENTUAL AMENDMENT OF THE RULES ON THE MOVEMENT OF THE WALLETS PREVIOUSLY ESTABLISHED IN THE POSSIBILITY OF ACTION MOVEMENT ACROSS THE INTERNET AND ONLY ONE ACCESSION NUMBER AND SECRET PERSONAL CODE;
4. PRACTICAL PRICE ON THE SALE OF ANY OF THREE PLANES / SOFTWARE PACKAGES;
5. NOTIFICATION SCHEME ESTABLISHED WITH MTCORE, SO REQUESTING THAT IT MUST BE CORRESPONDED BY ELECTRONIC AND THROUGH THE MEDIA PREVIOUSLY INDICATED FOR THE EFFECT;
6. POLICIES AND PROCEDURES RELATING TO THE EXECUTION OF MINING (BIDERATION) AND PREVENTION OF CONFLICTS OF INTERESTS.